Tuesday, June 15, 2010

~ FaeWees~ my new line


I have been so very busy lately, gearing up to introduce my newest creations! I have not listed much on ebay lately, as I have been in a whirlwind with these...This is one of the surprises I have been eluding to for the past couple of months!..and now I can share them with you all, my friends! FaeWees!
I am so excited to introduce my new line of wee little fairy folk I have aptly named FaeWees! FaeWees come from an enchanted place called A Far Place. They are little gentle souls who like to borrow from humans. They are a delightful bunch, but can sometimes be a bit mischievous They live under the floorboards, in the attic, in the cupboards, even sometimes in the closet! On sunny days, if you are very quiet, you can hear them outside in the garden where they might be gathering berries, or nuts, or even straw for a tiny bed. 
You know that spool of thread you put down on the table, and it seemed to dissapear? well, the FaeWees may have borrowed it, along with a box, or a spoon, just any little thing they can use. And when you hear that faint little giggle? Peek around the corner, look in the heat register, tiny eyes may be watching you too!

I am so excited about these tiny creations, and hope you will all follow along with each new FaeWee, and imagine with me! I have just listed the very first of these on ebay! Please feel free to collect them!  xoxo Christel All have SOLD!!

No comments: